Wednesday, February 08, 2006
...oh dear god...
...it's being repeated on E4 now...
"I guess I'd describe myself as a bit of a disco monkey"
[brief interruption to mention how angry I am that the twat who played Alex on Holby City is advertising the renault clio]
[I wish I could capture the horrible gurning facial expressions on here.]
He arm-wrestles another guy to get his match.
"I got a first in science when I was at University. If I get condescending... slap me"
His dancing is worse than mine.
"I find that... er... when you're not necessarily sure of your body dancing it helps to use your face."
"I feel that the romantic clinch at the end was slightly less romantic than it sh...could have been"
No shit, Sherlock.
AND YET SOMEHOW THE CUNT WON THE DANCING CHALLENGE!!
CUNT!!
"I don't think I could evict Ed. It would be like shooting a puppy"
Shooting you would be even more fun than disembowelling a poodle. Bloodstained curly hair is always good. So is the destruction of a cunt [cf. african tribalism and female circumcision]. You're two for the price of one, fucker.
"Well guys, I'm sure that you'll appreciate that this has been quite a tough decision"
Was it fuck. You said it yourself: you get rid of the people who you think are most likely to win. The least awful pair of cunts. You cunt.
I can't watch another episode of this. I shall get piles.
