masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

...my office mate brought her new phone into work today...

It features something called a "pink timer"

The purpose of this (I shit ye not) is to allow women to record the days when their periods start. Once it has a couple of dates in memory for calibration, it sets off a countdown timer with a warning alarm giving the user a few days notice that their gash is about to go runny. This presumably allows the fashionable young lady to avoid ever being caught out and having to go begging for cuntrags.

I really wish I had thought of that. Unfortunately I'm not Japanese, so I didn't.

 

Comments:

More brilliant would be if the phone also sent an automated text to the girl's boyfriend/husband/whatever so they could arrange a night down the pub/work late/etc and avoid getting unneccessarily excited about a night at the 'missus'.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : Wed Jan 25, 09:54:00 AM GMT

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?