Tuesday, June 21, 2005
...so I'm finally getting the fuck out of weston-"super"-mare...
...to go to nottingham.
I have several regrets:
-ending up back here in the first place
-not having had a shag under the pier
-not having got the fuck out before thatcuntvernonkaye came to town. Grinning, gurning smug fucking hairy fucking tight t-shirted northern fucking cunt. Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt.
-having rediscovered duosyllabic 'r's.
-having remembered about lesbians. (In london and cambridge they went to specially darkened places and didn't rub everyone's noses in it.)
...but none of them stop me being enormously pleased to escape.
I'm determined to make the most of my next three years. My current aims and objectives are:
1) To bone a dwarf in Sherwood forest. (note to self - children and dwarves are effectively different things. Dwarf children are old babies.)
2) To finish my PhD on time so I get at least a year of David having to call me "Doctor Beast".
3) Never to allow my spendthrift ways to impoverish me to the extent that I consider dairylea an acceptible substitute for cheese.
More to follow...