masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Thursday, August 26, 2004

...i am a sad bastard...

...and because I am a sad bastard I spend quite a bit of time on online fora. One of my favourites is the excellent Amiga World.

On computer related fora one tends to come across quite unusual people - some of them experts in computer science, others experts in other fields who have an interest in computing, others just interesting people who are worth having a discussion with. The vast majority are, however, just complete fucking weirdos. Consider this signature, appended to every post written by one particular user of Amiga World:


"Charles Haddon Spurgeon's Morning and Evening meditations for today.

“I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes…” The Apostle Paul in Romans 1:16

To send prayer requests, click billseyprayers@earthlink.net.
I should tell you up front that I will not knowingly pray contrary to God's will, nor for anything that would be in violation of the commands given in His holy and inerrant Word—the Holy Bible."

 

Comments:

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?