masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

...things worth staying alive to watch...

1. Tinker, tailor, soldier, spy. (BBC)
2. Smiley's People. (BBC)
3. The Singing Detective. (BBC)
4. Doctor Who - The Web of Fear - Episode 1 (fucking BBC wiped the rest)
5. Any Doctor Who with Llala Ward in it. Especially Shada: "Tea"
"Oh, yes please"
"Milk?"
"Yes, please."
"One lump or two?"
"Two please"
"Sugar?"

Genius. (BBC)
6. BBC Four - Even better than news 24. (BBC)
7. Channel 4 idents at www.tv-ark.org.uk (or mabye just .org ... not sure.)
8. The Have I Got News for You episode broadcast after Piers Morgan got sacked. (BBC - I've been brainwashed by state broadcasting. I'll be believing in WMD soon...)

 

Comments:

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?