masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Friday, February 06, 2004

...rob liddle was stunning on question time tonight...

...although I get the feeling that he may also be a shit. I wish he'd been on Channel 5's marvellous late night show "The Vicious Circle" when it was on a few months back. Come to think of it, I wish Channel 5 would bring it back. Fucking excellent TV for fuck-all money: Richard "here's a line I snorted earlier" Bacon, Keith "the guy who's been in 5 minutes of every great british crime film in the last twenty years and clearly got paid more than everyone else" Allen, Lauren "I'm up the duff and Cherie Blair's my half-sister" Booth, Victor "I string together stuff other people have written/found for Private Eye" Lewis "and I also write a shit column for Metro or some such pile of shit" Smith, Prof. Peter "I'm a great laugh, and terribly clever, but not even Beast "anal retentive" Gibson can remember my surname" Whateverthefuckitis and Trevor "I'm a cunt and I do adverts for the cunt in number 10" Beattie all in the same room bitching about better made but shittier TV shows. Stunning.

Really enjoyed watching dear old Rob shitting on Peter "I'm easily the most dislikeable cunt in the cabinet but Tony loves me because I rim him under the big table" Hain.

Now I'm watching Diane Abbott trying once again to get a shag from Michael Portillo on The Week in Politics: Silly girl. Even the Spaniard Tory won't fuck a darkie. The only Tory who might fuck a darkie is the darkie Tory peer, and he'd only do it if it had a cock. Mind you, after that debacle over your son's schooling you've shown quite clearly that you are a cock, so mabye it's worth a try...

MN to remember how horribly offensive the d-word is and how much trouble ITV will get in with OfCom if I ever get invited on "I'm a Tosser, My Band Were Crap Apart From the Foul Language We Used, and I'm Getting the Fuck Out of Here Before the Public Sling Me Out and My Chatshow Contract Goes Down the Pan"

 

Comments:

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?