masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

...The pick of the latest google searches that have brought people to my page:

1) Vanessa Feltz cunt
2) "childrens fucking" (I'm slightly disturbed by this)
3) Anne Widdecombe quotes.

This bout of "I dont know what to write today so I'll check to see if there are any funny search terms on my blogpatrol page"ing made me wonder if it would be possible to create a blog that was solely about the search terms that made people look at it. Obviously it would need an introductory paragraph or two to start it off, but after that it would be sort of self-perpetuating. You could do two with different introductions and see how differently they develop. You could write a third about the differences. For some reason the idea of such things really appeals to me.

 

Comments:

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?