masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Sunday, December 07, 2003

...So what's been happening on planet beast?

Well, I went to the death throes of a party on Friday at a shitty pub
in Bloomsbury, then to the death throes of an African/Lusophone
(Portuguese to the non-spics amongst us) party at the London School
of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

Fizz left with this guy called Richard at about a-quarter-to-midnight and I went to G-A-Y (yes, I admit it, I am a cunt).

THe music was as appalling as ever, as were the occupants of the
place.

Was somewhat amused by the people standing in the upper section
staring down at the boy-men below. THey each seemed to be acting out a
mime-excuse for being there:

1) Stretching excercises. - I suppose it's OK to warm down after a
heavy dancing session, but standing there all night working out the
tensions is pushing it a bit.

2) Awfully tired. - Yawning theatrically every twenty seconds until
your Jaw dislocates (and you can claim you blew a really huge guy).

3) Having a rest from carrying a heavy drink (regularly proffered to
heaven so everyone can see how much effort it takes).

4) Making a phone call (despite the 1000 decibel music level)

5) Having enough space to do a Fame! style dance routine.

6) Writing observational notes to make you look clever on the
internet...

 

Comments:

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?