masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Friday, December 19, 2003

...Am going to a mulled wine party tonight.

Not sure it's a good idea. Think I'll take my discman along in case Isaac gets really drunk and does that squealing thing. Or mabye I'll take a funnel and tube to make sure he does.

If it's crap I shall be doubly really-fucking-annoyed that Matt is going to Metallica tonight.

Mental note not to break or steal anything if I get really pissed.
MN not to end up leaving early and going to the Astoria.
MN not to diminish the impact of the word "Cunt" by overusing it too early on.
MN to shave before I go.
MN my face only.

 

Comments:

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?