masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Monday, November 17, 2003

...Normal service has been resumed....

Please be reassured. I shan't try to be clever again. I'm obviously crap at it, so from now on I'll stick to what I'm good at.



Visited the mental hospital this weekend. Had to empty my pockets to make sure I wasn't taking and keys, pens, lighters, matches, telephones, cords, ropes, strings, laces, or any other unfluffy objects in with me. The room had several comfy chairs but no table, a television set locked behind a plastic panel and lids of paint tins instead of ashtrays. If anyone wanted a cigarette the staff had to come in and light it for them.

We were talking about Grosse Pointe Blank and Gaz had to warn me not to mention Dan Ackroyd because when he did, one of the other mentals burst into tears and tried to smash the window. Having seen Dragnet I can kind of understand that. A ginger attendant called Sam went to get us a (plastic) cup of water and spilled it down his trousers in the process. One inmate started chuckling quietly at this and was still going half an hour later when I left.

 

Comments:

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?