masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Saturday, November 29, 2003

...I now fully understand why toys are for kids.

On tuesday I bought a beard trimmer, to try and tidy my face up.

Obviously when I got it home I wanted to play with it, but I had already spent ages tidying the beard up with scissors (the very reason I decided to buy one) so there was nothing left to test the trimmer on. I therefore shaved my pubic hair.

Since then I have been going mental because I am now unable to wank without suffering the agony of losing layers of skin around the base of my cock due to stubble friction.

What's really annoyed me is that I did this once before (and swore never again) but was so pickled in booze at the time that I forgot the reason why. I now know why, and also know why I spent the following week pickled in booze. I am, in fact, pickled in booze right now, which helps (and also explains why I'm blogging it). It does, however lead to the uncomfortable conclusion that I may forget the reason again.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.


 

Comments:

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?