masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

...I have been having a bad few days, and the rest of the week's not going to be any better.

On Monday I failed to shag a 31 year old.

On Tuesday I went to a cinema with a screen smaller than some television sets and paid more than they charge at showcase, then went back to uni at past midnight to play with a fax machine.

Today I went into uni, was handed an exam to do and then went to Debenhams and bought a touch-lamp.

Tomorrow I have the day off, yet I am not getting drunk tonight.

On friday I have another exam to do, then I am going to Weston-"super"-Mare to visit a friend in a mental hospital.

On saturday I will see David.



If I do not update this site again for more than a week please inform the police that I have committed suicide.

 

Comments:

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?