masterofreality...

cunt of the week...



quote of the week...

"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."

--Spike Milligan--

Friday, October 24, 2003

...I think I am becoming unintentionally bulimic.

The kitchen in my shared student "house" [read: pile of bricks sandwiched between two terraces] is utterly vile and I am reluctant to eat anything cooked in it. I have therefore been purchasing food that requires minimal or no cooking and which need not involve use of the "surfaces". Food of this sort which falls within my budget is universally (and some items are, in their own way, quite uniquely) disgusting. I now feel the near-insuppressible urge to vomit each time I eat.

I am concerned that soon my stomach will cease to trust me and will immediately reject everything I despatch to it. If this happens I will eventually be sectioned to some god-awful teenage commune to learn to find my inner beauty through group sessions with lots of self absorbed little girls with bits of carrot stuck in their dental retainers. The thought of this also makes me want to puke.

 

Comments:

Post a Comment

| ©2003 masterofreality | This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?